A class blog; Literature and Justice Through Photography. Containing literature (of course!) and lots of photos!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hellos and Goals

Hi! This is a blog for a photography/literature class; Literature and Justice Through Photography. I'll be posting class assignments, pictures and pieces of writing on here.

I have a few goals for this class; for both the photography aspect and the literature/creative writing aspect.

PHOTOGRAPHY GOALS



  • Personal Goal: To have fun taking photographs, and to increase my skills at photography.

  • Social Goal: To hopefully capture some things through photography that I want to change about our world, and by these photographs make people think about our world and things in it.

  • Intellectual Goal: By taking photographs of issues in the world, I want to think more about these issues myself and think about ways to fix them.

CREATIVE WRITING GOALS



  • Personal Goal: To improve my writing, and to get new ideas for stories or poems.

  • Social Goal: To share some of my writing, by this website, with others besides family and friends.

  • Intellectual Goal: To use my photographs to inspire me to write new things, about new subjects.


I will aim to address some of these goals through this class, and using this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment