A class blog; Literature and Justice Through Photography. Containing literature (of course!) and lots of photos!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Color Assignment

First assignment! I had to take pictures of one color. Because
of the recent snowfall, I chose the color white. I managed to get
a lot of snow photos, and not so many indoor photos ;)



Photo 1: Path in Snow. There was a thin layer of snow that was packed down by many boots on the path.









Photo 2: Snow Boots. The snow was perfect building snow; and
some stuck on my boots.














Photo 3: Swingin' In the Snow. For this photo, I set two swings
swinging, so I could get a cool motion photo.















Photo 4: Snow Sports. I found this basketball on the ground, snow stuck to it. I don't know if that was because it had been played
with, or if it had just been snowed on.











Photo 5: Light. Finally, an indoors photo!! This photo is of lights
in the cafeteria.














Photo 6: Splatter. I don't know what this splatter was made from;
but I'm guessing white paint.











Photo 7: Shadow and light. A shadow from leaves of a plant inside.
(Another indoor photo!!)








Photo 8: Steps in the Snow. A few stairs outside, again with snow packed onto them.





That's my assignment for the day! I think I overdid it; I was only supposed to put five photos up here :)

Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

  1. the captions were a nice touch. I particularly love the basketball pic; the white around it makes it look like a shot for a catalog

    ReplyDelete